SNOWDON AT NIGHT CHALLENGE 2023
14th October 2023 @ 8:00 am - 15th October 2023 @ 11:30 pm| £40 – £345
- Night time trek to the summit of Snowdon
- Celebration brunch after completing the challenge
- Raise money and make a difference
- Hike under the moonlit sky
Beginning in the town of Llanberis, in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, this spectacular challenge will see you and fellow fundraisers trekking to the top of Snowdon….at night!
You will be fully supported all the way by our experienced Mountain Leaders and then celebrate at the finish line with a celebration breakfast brunch.
This night time challenge will test your physical and mental limits but your efforts will be rewarded by knowing that all your hard work is going towards raising money to help your chosen cause.
MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP OPTION
You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £40.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £345.00 for CHUMS Charity. You should send your sponsorship money to CHUMS Charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£276.00) must be sent to the charity 11 weeks before departure (by 29/07/2023), and the remaining 20% (£69.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 12/11/2023). If you have raised the necessary funds, CHUMS Charity will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.
BEFORE YOU GO
- 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
- Fitness training notes
- Risk assessment and emergency management planning
- Fundraising advice
- Support materials (itinerary, kit list, fact file, Q&As, health notes, travel tips, responsible travel policy and guidance)
ON YOUR CHALLENGE
- Drinking water on challenge days
- Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
- All challenge management before, during and post event
- Hot breakfast at the end of your challenge