Cycle India & Taj Mahal
18th February 2023 @ 8:00 am - 28th February 2023 @ 5:00 pm| £425
- No. of days – 10 days
- Registration Fee – £425
- Full amount need to raise – £3620
- How Challenging – Challenging
- Accommodation – Hotel/Converted Palace
- Cycle 450kms through Rajasthan, known as ‘Land of the Kings’
- Tackle a great variety of terrains
- Visit the tigers at Ranthambore National Park
- Step inside the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the modern world
- Discover the chaotic magic of India’s capital
Ride through royal Rajasthan, a region offering dramatic desert landscapes, fantastic wildlife, exquisite forts, bustling cities and a peek into the rural life of the locals. This cycling challenge offers a unique insight into this idyllic region, enabling you to explore deeper into the culture of the more remote villages.
Your challenge begins in Delhi. Looking beyond the initial chaotic facade, this is a city rich in culture, architecture and history. The beautiful Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, is the perfect backdrop for the start of your ride. The itinerary takes you through an eclectic mix of everything India has to offer before you arrive on the outskirts of Jaipur, Rajasthan’s ‘Pink City’.