Cycle London to Paris
14th June 2023 @ 8:00 am - 18th June 2023 @ 5:00 pm| £175
- Date – 14th June 2023
- No. of days – 5 days
- Registration Fee – £175
- Full Amount need to raise – £1675
- How Challenging – Challenging
- Accommodation – Hotel
- Cycle 435kms over one long weekend
- Depart from England’s bustling capital, London
- Ride through beautiful French countryside
- Celebrate the completion of your challenge at the Eiffel Tower
- Return in comfort on the Eurostar from Paris
Travel from one great European city to another, powered by your own cycling steam. Over the course of four days, cyclists will cover an impressive 270 miles/435 kms across England and France. Setting off from London, the group will head quickly into the Kent countryside, and venture out over the North Downs towards Canterbury at the end of day one.
On day two we make the relatively short trip to Dover where we cross into France before an afternoon ride to Montreuil sur Mere, the setting for the musical Les Miserables. From here the French leg of the journey continues through the beautiful French countryside towards our second overnight stop in Beauvais. On day four we have the final push into Paris where the Eiffel Tower creeps up on you for a spectacular finish after our quiet route in.