SNOWDON AT NIGHT CHALLENGE
15th October 2022 @ 8:00 am - 16th October 2022 @ 5:00 pm
For full details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Night time trek to the summit of Snowdon
- Celebration breakfast after completing the challenge
- Raise money and make a difference
- Hike under the moonlit sky
Beginning in the town of Llanberis, in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, this spectacular challenge will see you and fellow fundraisers trekking to the top of Snowdon….at night!
You will be fully supported all the way by our experienced Mountain Leaders and then celebrate at the finish line with a celebration breakfast.
This night time challenge will test your physical and mental limits but your efforts will be rewarded by knowing that all your hard work is going towards raising money to help your chosen cause.
DAY 1, SAT 15 OCT 2022
ARRIVAL AND BEGIN YOUR CHALLENGE!
The event venue for this challenge is in the town of Llanberis in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park.
After registration, and a full safety briefing from your challenge leaders you will begin the trek at shortly before midnight. During the trek you be supported every step of the way by our fully qualified Mountain Leaders.
DAY 2, SUN 16 OCT 2022
COMPLETION OF YOUR CHALLENGE!
After the elation of reaching the top you must summon up the energy to return to the start where it will be time to relax and celebrate with a celebration breakfast.
After this you are free to depart, re-living your achievements on your way home!
Please note: Charity Challenge reserve the right to make any amendments necessary to this itinerary.
The timings offered in this itinerary are offered as a guide only. Precise timings during the challenge may vary depending upon things such as weather, groups ability etc.
As this is a night challenge it is important that you make suitable plans for travelling home after the challenge to avoid driving when tired.
SELF FUNDER OPTION
The full cost of this challenge is £199.00. You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £40.00 at the time of booking and the final balance of £159.00 which is due 5 weeks before departure (10/09/2022). You will receive fundraising advice and sponsorship forms and be asked to raise as much as you can for your nominated charity. As you have covered the full cost of the challenge, 100% of this fundraising will be retained by your nominated charity.
MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP OPTION
You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £40.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £325.00 for your nominated charity. You should send your sponsorship money to your nominated charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£260.00) must be sent to the charity 7 weeks before departure (by 27/08/2022), and the remaining 20% (£65.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 13/11/2022).